- A good guide to shopping in London with maps and reviews of all the popular streets and areas including Oxford Street, Regent Street, Portobello Road, Notting Hill, the King's Road in Chelsea, Carnaby Street, Covent Garden, Bond Street, Knightsbridge, Soho, Chinatown, Islington and Camden. Provides details of new stores opening.
- Next is a high street clothing and homewares retailer with over 400 stores nationwide. Use the website to shop online, locate your nearest store or order the Next directory for £3.75 and shop from home.
- Leading UK high street retailer stocking a range of books, magazines, stationery, music, DVDs, videos, computer games and accessories.
Find your nearest branch or order online for delivery to your local store.
Bond Street Association
- Famed for its elegant stores, fine art, antiques, designer fashion and precious jewellery. Bond Street is home to many of the world’s most desirable goods and prestigious brand names such as: Asprey, Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Graff, Gucci, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren and Tiffany & Co. Visit the website for news, history, travel information and more.
- Official website providing a guide to Carnaby Street, forever associated with London in the swinging sixties.
Oxford Street Association
- The heart of London shopping, boasting the highest concentration of large shops in the world. The website provides a guide to the shops, history, maps and news.
Portobello Road London
- Online guide to the world's largest antiques shopping area of Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove.
- Guide to Regent Street including a directory of local shops, services, and sights.
St Christopher's Place
- Small specialist shopping area in the West End just off Oxford Street boasting exclusive shops and restaurants.