Specialist military museum featuring displays and exhibits detailing the history of the five regiments of Foot Guards - Grenadiers, Scots, Coldstream, Irish and Welsh.
The museum has a fine collection of military ephemera spanning the period from 1642 to the present day. The displays present the history of the Guards by means of uniforms, colours, weapons, medals and personal effects and memorabilia of the soldiers who have served in these famous regiments, both in peace and war.
Open daily from 10am until 4pm. Closed on some ceremonial days.
+44 (0)20 7414 3271
The museum is situated at the East end of Wellington Barracks with entrance gates off Birdcage Walk.
Nearest Tube / Rail Station
St. James's Park