This lies between Holland Park Avenue and Kensington High Street and was originally part of the grounds of Holland House. The park comprising some 54 acres opened to the public for the first time in 1952.
Whilst a large part of the park has been transformed into delightful formal gardens encompassing a Japanese area and rose garden, there is a section consisting of a wildlife and conservation area which is not open to the public.
The old stables of Holland House were converted in the 19th century into an orangery and summer ballroom which is now occupied by the Belvedere a luxury restaurant. In the summertime free art exhibitions are held in the Orangery whilst in the park itself performances are held by the open-air theatre.
Daily 08.30 am until dusk
Holland Park Avenue
Nearest Tube / Rail Station
High Street Kensington